Here lists all the useful documents relating to Universal Design and Accessibility in Architecture. All these links open in a new browser window, so feel free to explore!
- Access Guide Canada (AGC)
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities (Access ON)
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT)
- Canadian Centre on Disability Studies
- Center for Universal Design
- College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario (COTO)
- Global Alliance on Accessible Technologies and Environments (GAATES)
- International Expressive Arts Therapy Association
- Ontario Association of Architects
- Ontario Association of Child and Youth Counselors
- Ontario Society of Occupational Therapists (OSOT)
- Royal Architectural Institute of Canada
- Visitability Canada
If you find any of these links to be out of date or not working please e-mail us so we can fix the problem.
We hope you found these resources to be useful.